Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Offerings
STEP I AND II: INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK SESSIONS
Clients of Lippin&Associates can take the MBTI on our SkillsOne site and receive a computer generated profile along with a 1-1 ½ hour Feedback Session conducted by telephone. The cost for this Feedback Session including all instrumentation and profiles is $150 for Step I and $250 for Step II.
MYERS-BRIGGS GROUP WORKSHOPS
STEP I: THE BASIC, INTRODUCTORY COURSE
- What's Your Type? Teambuilding with The MBTI
This 1 day highly interactive and fun program introduces your team to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), the most popularly used personality style inventory in the world today. Each person on your team will take the MBTI, receive a personal feedback report, and identify their "best fit" type during the workshop.
What can you expect?
- Experiential activities to understand how different types behave
- Increased appreciation of self and others
- Tools to improve communication and decision-making
- Improved efficiency, effectiveness, and trust in your team.
The morning is devoted to learning the 16 Jungian types and identifying individual preferences. The afternoon focuses specifically on the strengths and challenges of the particular team configuration and utilizes the MBTI Team Report.
- Follow-on work with the MBTI
Choose from any of the following to continue deepening your team's understanding of type and application to team issues.
STEP II: ADVANCED LEVEL - GOING DEEPER
- Individual coaching with supervisors or managers to improve effectiveness and interpersonal communication
- Advanced applications training to apply personality type understanding to conflict resolution, problem solving, stress reduction, and specific team needs
- Facilitation of dialogues as needed between individuals
- Six month and yearly check-in/tune-ups
- Move onto STEP II
- Advanced Team Building
This 1 day program uses the expanded version of the MBTI, Step II, to give maximum feedback to those seeking to understand all the nuances of their intragroup interactions, and analyze their own leadership style and effectiveness.
What can you expect?
- 18 page report for each individual, download sample.
- In-depth, personalized accounts of personality preferences to explain differences within the same types.
- Custom designed interactive experiences on each of the 20 subscales
- Executive Coaching
- Work on an individual basis with consultant to understand individualized report
- Enhance important skills such as change management, and conflict management
- Organizational Assessment
Training Facilitators: Lippin & Associates MBTI facilitators have more than 25 years experience with the MBTI. Several are training faculty with the Association for Psychological Type (APT) and Psychometrics Canada, conducting events in the US and in Canada preparing professionals to use the MBTI. Their training not only demonstrates expertise with the instrument and Jungian psychology but also reflect deep respect and appreciation for individual differences. Expect educational, fun, involving, informative, healing, and powerfully useful sessions.
- Use the Organizational Character Index (OCI) to identify the specific character of your organization
- Can be used for department, team or organization
- Gives a reading on how team, department or organization prefers to make decisions, process information, and communicate
- Increase effectiveness and strengthen overall commitment to mission and goals
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-792-9935
back | about MBTI online administration