MBTIŽ Online Administration
You can now have you or your team take the MBTI online. The procedure will be as follows:
- Contact Lippin & Associates to discuss your interest in the use of the MBTI.
- Establish a training delivery/teambuilding date and specify how many people will be involved.
- Decide whether you will be using Step I or Step II of the MBTI (see Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Offerings).
- Decide which MBTI Computerized Report and Introduction to Type booklet you want your participants to receive. (see MBTI pricelist)
- Provide Lippin & Associates with a participant list with name, title, and email address.
- Lippin & Associates will send an introductory e-letter to each participant, with specific instructions for how to take the MBTI online at our SkillsOne page and the deadline by which the MBTI needs to be taken.
- Your consultant from Lippin & Associates will prepare reports for each of your participants and bring those to the teambuilding event.
- Lippin & Associates will notify you if we have not received an assessment from a designated participant by the deadline.
- Results will only be given to the individual who has taken the assessment. Participants who do not attend the session will need to arrange for a feedback/interpretation session in order to receive their results.
- After the teambuilding event, Lippin & Associates will contact you regarding the event and suggest follow-up activities.